Full face lift
Services & Facilities
- Doctor fee
- Clinical interview/ surgery consultation
- 1 night in hospital
- All medications supplies
- Inform us about any allergies, all medical you are using and medical that you can’t use.
- Avoid aspirin And all the supplements , anticoagulant and vitamin E before surgery at least 2 weeks
- Blood pressure within controlled
- Avoid smoking at least 1-2 weeks before and after surgery
- Plan to be in Bangkok at least 10 days
- Keep bandage and drainage for 24 – 48 hours
- Keep the wound dry and clean before stitches off within 5 – 7 days
- Avoid strenuous activities such as jogging, bending, heavy exercise, housework, sex, or any activities increase blood pressure for few week
- Avoid heat and sunlight for several month
Full face lift performed for improve visible beauty by remove excess fat, skin, and also tighten the underlying muscle. The operation can be done together with other procedure such as brow and forehead lift, eyelids surgery, facial liposuction, chin augmentation and nose surgery.
Scar is almost invisible because incision will be done above hairline following down the natural line in front of ears and curve behind the ear lobe along the crease of the ear and into or along the lower scalp.
In the operation, fat may be trimmed or suction from around neck and chin to improve contour. The underlying muscle and membrane will be tightening. Then skin will be pulled back in proper position and trim out the excess and stitches to close the incision. In full face lift, face and neck will be tighten altogether.
Mostly discomforts can reduce by pain medication but if there is any unusual happen patient should tell to surgeon in time. There will be numbness on skin around surgery area but disappear by 2 – 4 weeks.
Aftercare is important and final result takes time for fully 3 weeks.
3 – 4 hours
Possible risks and complications
- Collection of blood under skin
- Damaging of nerve on face
- Infection and reaction to anesthesia
- Smokers will have poor healing and need long time to recover the incision
Those side effects would be much more if another cosmetic surgery procedure were performed.
- Keep bandage and drainage for 24 – 48 hours and you may be asked to sleep in head up position to improve swelling.
- You will have swelling and discoloring but there will disappear in 1 – 2 weeks. And also you will feel tightness and numbness on face and neck for a couple weeks or vary on each patient but normally improve in 2 weeks.
- Cosmetic can be use after stitches off. Avoid sunlight for a few weeks and apply high SPF sunscreen at the same time will be help.
- Avoid strenuous activities for few weeks and avoid alcohol stream bath and saunas for month.
- Stitches off can be done within 5 – 10 days.