Mini Face Lift
Mini (Anterior) Face Lift
- Doctor fee
- Clinical interview/ surgery consultation
- One night admission (if under GA)
- All medications supplies
- Post op check up
Pre op preparation
- Inform us about any allergies, underlying medical illness, medications taken
- Avoid aspirin And all the supplements ibuprofen, anticoagulant, vitamin E before surgery at least 2 weeks
- Hypertension within controlled
- Smoking should be refrained at least 7-10 days before and after surgery
- Plan to be in Bangkok at least 10 days
- If bandages and drainage placement , they will be removed within 24-48 hours
- Keep the wound dry and clean before stitches off within 5-7 days
- For at least 2-3 weeks you should limit strenuous activities such as jogging , bending , heavy exercise, housework , sex , or any activities increase your blood pressure.
- Prolonged exposure to heat and sunlight should be limit for several months
Mini face lift is appropiated for who has aging on the mid-face without severe amount of excess skin down to the jaw line and neck which full face lift is more appropiated in that case.
Usually incision begins above the temple hair line follow the natural line in front of the ear. The skin then dissect and separated from subcutanoeus muscle and underlying structure. And the facial fascia and subcutaneous muscle will be thightened . Skin is redraped in a correct vector and the excess part is cut.
Facial profile will looks younger and more delightful.
Duration of operation
One to one and a half hour
Risks and complications
Complications that can occur include hematoma (bleeding collection under skin), injury to the nerves which control the facial express muscle( usually temporary), infection and reactions to the anesthesia. Poor healing may affect the smokers. Most of the incisions are concealed and unnoticable.
Severity may vary especially if another cosmetic procedure was performed at the same time
Drainage may inserted which will be removed within 24 hours or immediately after operation and bandage usually applied around your face to minimize bruise and swollen.
- About 1 week and also stitches off
- Hospital administration
- Over night stay in case of general anesthesia selected
- General or local anesthesia